Happy Birthday Daddy
1:22 AM


Today is my father B'day so we (family) went for a simple dinner at Hing Lung Seafood Restaurant. Nothing special bout the restaurant. A normal chinese seafood restaurant. I don't know why these restaurant are choosen for dinner. Maybe we ate at these restaurant quite many times and it quite near to our house. Perhap that is the reasons? Confused and not sure. Hehehe...




Yesterday I also rang up Secret Recipes, Pandan Indah to reserved a cake for my father. One thing I like to tell you is this is the first time I try Secret Recipes's cake. Wakakaka.... I tell you why. Firstly, I like cakes but I'm not a fan of it. Secondly, I don't have a good reason why I walk in to the shop and just eat a piece of cake. Thirdly, everytime friends and family members b'day no one bought a cake from Secret Recipes, that really sad. This time I got the chance because I'm the one who responsible to buy a cake for my father. Wakakaka.....


Here is the cake I bought (Hazel Cheese).

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD.....

Labels:



the V