3/3/09
12:06 AM

After login and check my last entry only realize that I didn't update my blog VERY long. So now everything had slowed down a bit after alike crazy roller coaster ride in my life. And I predict another slope I need to face in this short time. The question is will I need to climb it or I just need to slide down.

Last week a very emo week for me. I don't really know what causes it. Maybe pressure of life. Honestly, I'm very worry bout "a thing", the thing can change everything. But I getting better and more positive. Hope the law of attraction work this time. If there a obstacle AGAIN, I really don't know how to keep survive and solve it. All the best!!!

There's quite a lot of exciting thing this month. Hope I can enjoy all the celebration, joy and happiness. Maybe God bless me...

Labels:



the V