Sien
8:25 PM

Almost 3 months working, so quite understand each person personality. So no longer a stranger in working place. Doesn't mean I damn good and comfortable with the job. Everyday there's a challenging part in working place. Especially in the front row that need to face the customer that paid an expensive machines (some customer thought what they paid is a machines made by God. If not then they thought we are the APPLE STORE like in US). Franky speak all the store or company i worked before, my current company provide the best service to the customer.

BUT.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I still not happy working there. I didn't demand anything special or things that hard to request. But I really do feel that lack of respect from a person or other people (not to mention his/their name(s)). How come they sacrifice me for others? I'm one of the team. I never complain before that I need to share computer with sales person that do quotation. I never complain that I don't have a proper work station. I didn't complain that I don't have a "tall" chair. I didn't complain I don't have a proper drawer and tools. I didn't complain I don't have a proper training before they throw me at the front line. I didn't complain I don't have a loaned laptop for me to catch up or try up the new OS. (Now I complaining. LOL.) See~~~ small cases I also didn't demand for it. Is it hard to respect a person??? (I'm trying to chill myself. Hehehehehe....). Always call me ask him / them when got problem and question. Common sense thing also can't settle. If I demand for larger "thing" then can he/they fulfill it? Haih~~~~~~~ Sena sure make noise in this entry. What to do? Really "Boh Song"!!!!! Wakakaka....

Labels:



the V