2 days outing
1:48 AM

Friendship is very special for me. Maybe I'm quite lucky cause most of my close friends are good and easy to click with. So everytime when we need to go seperate way (such as end of college life or end of study life) is quite sad for me. This time is to say good bye to Chung Ling (aka Soh Poh).


She will back Penang and not going to settle down in KL. So on last Sunday we went to Setia Alam to meet up Kenny. If not mistaken Chung Ling have something to give Kenny and she wish to eat the Klang's famous food, Bak Kut Teh, before back Penang.


lost in Setia Alam. Wait for Kenny help.


Before we heading to Klang for Bak Kut Teh, Gim Lee have make some survey regrading which Bak Kut Teh nicer. So this time we try Kee Heong Bak Kut Teh at Taman Eng Ann. In my personal opinion I think Kee Heong Bak Kut Teh just okey nia~~~~ And I like the place that Kenny brough us ate before this trip. Sorry I can't remember the name of the place.




Kee Heong Bak Kut Teh


After we ate Bak Kut Teh we went to Taman Bukit Tinggi to sing K. I would say this is the longest K singing for me so far. It almost 9 hours of singing. Actually our section end at 11pm but there are no others people booked the room after our section. So Green Box let us sing until there are people come in for the next section. But until the last section also no other people book. So we sang until the Green Box close that is at 3am. Fuh~~~~ What a day.....

That haven't end actually cause Chung Ling want to play ice skating at Sunway Pyramid the next day, that is Monday. So to fulfill her wish we went to Sunway at noon the next day. FYI this is the first time I skate on ice. I totally don't have the experienced of skating neither roller skating nor the old school skate (4 wheels on each side of the skate). What I can say is ice skating is quite hard cause it very slipery. You know what? When I try to skate around the ice rink I'm sweat quite a lot. Wakakaka.... A lot of things need to focus at that time (balancing, controlling, confident, strength, and etc). In the end I still need to hold the hand rest at the side. Wakakaka... The thing I achieved is I can move faster (ya is move faster and not skate faster) at the side. Lol...


After skating we end up our outing for a dinner at Yuen Steamboat Buffet. This time I'm not excited to eat at there. I don't know why. I felt the steamboat not that nice and the only thing I think still good is the chicken wing. I think I won't go there for dinner anymore or recommend to eat there if given a choice. Sorry to say that....

So I like to wish Chung Ling good luck and all the best in what ever thing she do. If there's a chance we will gather again.

Labels:



the V