TS'09 : New DECO
1:23 AM

My meaning of Deco is not the Chelsea's football player, Anderson Luis de Souza a.k.a Deco. Not this :-

Hahaha......

The Deco I mean is decoration. Dictionary.com define decoration as 'something used for decorating; adornment; embellishment'.


Guess what I bought for deco.......




Table cover??

Party pack???

Origami paper???

Curtain???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

the answer is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ya is "England Flag"



Some wander how I going to deco with the flag


Maybe just tigh at the back of me. Like the photo below. Wakakakaka... Just joking....



Back in Malaysia I hang my beloved country flag in my room. So I did the same thing in UK.

Tah dah~~~~~

My new room look


Maybe some say I'm nonsense hanging the flag in my room. But I don't care, I love England. I just assume they all jealous with my room that look different from them. Wakakakaka.....

Time passed so fast, I don't have enough time to understand more about UK. Frankly speak I like UK and wish to stay in UK as long as possible. I love the weather (although is unpredictable), I love the people here (although I met some weird people), I love UK house (the upper room at the roof top, love it!!!), and many other things. Wish I can continue my study (Master) here. At less it give me another one year to know more about UK. Haih~~~~~~~~

Labels:



the V