Twitter is on "vincentlim.blogspot.com"
6:10 AM

Lady and gentlemen let put your hand together for the"V84 Twitter". (clap, clap, clap~~~~)

I don't know suddenly Twitter (micro-blog) become popular around me. I heard Twitter before this but not a hit. Feel like out of date not playing Twitter application after knew that Darren Bent (footballer) also using Twitter. Even the American President, Barack Obama also using the Twitter for publicity during the 2008 US presidential campaign.

So I also end up with my own Twitter, the V84.


It very handful when I on the move. I can just update with my mobile phone when my laptop not around me.

Anyway for those still not very sure bout Twitter, maybe Wikipedia may help a lot. Click HERE for direct link Wikipedia with the explanation of Twitter.

Labels:



the V