TS'09 : Sheffield United FC Open Day
8:47 AM

Thanks to the Hallam Union for the information of the event. At first I thought will be a just a normal day where Sheffield United FC a.k.a The Blades will open their stadium gate at Bramall Lane for public.

Since I staying quite near to the stadium I decided to make a visit at noon. When I step out of the hostel there all a lot of people (young to old) walking to the stadium direction with the jersey on.

When I reach the main entrance is like a small carnival going on there. Wow~~~~. I didn't aspect that.

P1020165


It remind me FunFare back in Malaysia, where there a mini ride and some game stalls.

around1


around2


Let have a look inside the stadium

stadium1

stadium2


Some summer course students also come and visit. Some with the jersey on.

potrait
clockwise : Me, the Charlotte Court flat 30, Me and Clara, Clara


SUFC's player walking to the booth for autograph session

player


360 degree inside the stadium




Random photo inside the stadium

random


Blades Superstore

superstore
OMG SUFC latest jersey cost 40 pound. They should reduce the price a bit. Sports Direct sell Man U latest jersey just 35 pound. It's cheaper than SUFC. How come it happen~~~~~~


P1030498
Me at The Blades ground.


I didn't come back with empty hand. Here are the things I bought from the open day. SUFC's 07/08 home jersey (red and white), SUFC's 08/09 away jersey (black), and SUFC's pennant for my room back Malaysia. Hehehehe.....

purchased


Below are the loation of the SUFC stadium,


View Larger Map

Labels:



the V