Early Lou Sang 2011
8:08 PM

This is the first time that I have my Lou Sang early that is before CNY (Chinese New Year). Thanks for Chee Hoe that organize this event with the others badminton's gang. It's been a while that we didn't meet up after everyone busy with the stuffs (study and work). So is a nice meet up so we can have our badminton session back soon. Hehehehe.....


So restaurant for Lou Sang recommended by Ah Soh is Fresh Fried Seafood Restaurant. Base on Chee Hoe is a quite famous eating place in Kuchai Lama, KL. For me is a first time know this place and first time to taste their dishes.


We have some other dishes ordered beside Lou Sang. Sorry I can't remember and didn't took picture of the dishes. Basically I feel some of their dishes is not bad such as the Nyonya Steam Fish, "Ham Tan Fuh Guah", and German Knucle.

In term of price is a bit more expensive that normal chinese seafood restaurant. But I think still reasonable price to try out. And this place really crowded by a lot of people during dinner time. If want to avoid from waiting table during dinner booking able to make.

Pre wishes from me to everyone,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! MAY THE YEAR OF RABBIT BRING MORE LUCK AND FORTUNE TO US.


the V